Chief Nursing Officer - Hospice
Location: Richmond, VA
Job Number: 1987
Chief Nursing Officer – Hospice
Full Spectrum Search Group is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership and healthcare administration. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced CNO in Virginia.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted Hospice operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. This role is hiring immediately.
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Current RN licensure appropriate to state regulations (unrestricted) required.
- Current BLS certification essential; ACLS preferred.
- CRRN certification within one year of the eligibility requirement to sit for the examination essential.
- Master’s degree in nursing or related field preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or related OR a written plan to obtain such qualifications approved by the national CNO and the CEO, unless higher degree required by state.
- Five or more years of experience in an inpatient hospital setting essential.
- Two or more years of recent (within the last five years) nursing management experience, including responsibilities such as 24-hour accountability, FTE management; policy, procedure and budgetary oversight; and conduction of disciplinary action required.
- Develop and implement plans for providing nursing care, treatment and services, including the determination of the types/numbers of nursing personnel necessary to provide nursing care.
- Develop a patient-focused, team-oriented culture, working in conjunction with all other medical, clinical and therapeutic disciplines to ensure optimal service and superior outcomes.
- Take full responsibility for the quality nursing care provided.
- Represent Nursing on the governing body and other committees.
- Support cultural diversity by ensuring the delivery of quality, equitable, culturally competent, patient-centered care.
- Promote and maintain an inclusive, diverse work environment and culture.
- Ensure that cultural diversity and sensitivity training are part of new-employee orientation on an ongoing basis to meet the needs of the patient population.
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws