Chief Operations Officer - Home Health
Location: Calabasas, CA
Job Number: 7371
Chief Operations Officer – Home Health
Full Spectrum Search Group is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership, C-level executives, and healthcare administrators. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced Home Health Chief Operations Officer in Calabasas, CA.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted senior living operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. You can expect a salary of $180,000 to $220,000 per year depending on experience. This role is hiring immediately.
- Excellent Pay and Bonus Structure
- Great Support
- Stable Company with Low Turnover
- Private Company with Several Lines of Service
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text:(949) 339-1798
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- 10 years of sales experience
- At least 4 years in sales management — as a VP of Sales, Director of Sales, Head of Sales, or equivalent in Home Health or Hospice
- Demonstrated ability to increase sales, revenue, and growth
- Proven sales director experience in developing budgets and managing sales plans
- Tenured sales experience in long-term care, hospice, home health, palliative care, or hospital environment
- Leading sales projects — including census-growth strategies, company maintenance, and waitlist-building strategies
- Identifying trends in the market and developing timely action plans
- Collaborating with other administrators to set annual move-in and revenue goals
- Assisting with the development of annual sales and marketing plans for each community
- Reviewing key performance indicators from weekly and monthly metrics
- Coaching sales staff and identifying training opportunities
- Overseeing CRM platforms and driving compliance at community level
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting (949) 339-1798, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.