Controller - Home Health
Location: Denver, CO
Job Number: 1984
Controller – Home Health
Full Spectrum Search Group is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership and healthcare administration. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced Controller in Denver, CO.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted Home Health operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. This role is hiring immediately.
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- a bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1 to 2 years of healthcare experience in a similar position
- knowledge of Medicare and insurance billing/collection procedures
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- strong work history
- commitment to team-oriented outcomes
- excellent leadership skills
- development and maintenance of policies, procedures, and systems
- maximizes return on financial assets by applying financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems
- guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- general ledger accounting based on generally accepted accounting principles
- preparation and timely completion of monthly financial statements with accompanying reports
- oversight of preparation and submission of financial reports to appropriate federal and state authorities
- provides suggestions in strategic financial planning including identifying opportunities for improved fiscal viability
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing email@example.com.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws