Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) - Hospice
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Job Number: 2321
DPCS – Registered Nurse
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership, C-level executives, and healthcare administrators. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced Director of Patient Care Services / Director of Nursing in Bakersfield, CA.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted senior living operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. You can expect a $110,000 – $130,000 depending on experience. This role is hiring immediately.
- Excellent Pay and Bonus Structure
- One of the Fastest Growing Hospice Operators in the Country
- Excellent Clinical Support
- Lots of Room for Growth and Potential for Promotion
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 339-1798
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Must be a current Registered Nurse
- Experience working in long-term care, hospice, home health, palliative care, or hospital environment — preferably as a Nursing Director or DON
- Nurse management experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Empathetic communication style with residents, families, and associates
- Experience in nursing systems and development of educational programs.
- Current and valid State Driver’s License
- Managing the health delivery systems within the community
- Adhering to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Providing direct assessment and documentation of resident needs.
- Hiring and training staff
- Collaborating with ADONs, physicians, and other healthcare administrators
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.