Director of Sales - Hospice Experience Required
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job Number: 2331
Director of Sales – Hospice Sales
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership, C-level executives, and healthcare administrators. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced Hospice Director of Sales in Los Angeles, CA.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted senior living operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. You can expect a competitive salary of $110,000 to $140,000 depending on experience. This role is hiring immediately.
- Thriving National Care-Focused Operator
- Excellent Pay and Bonus Structure
- Lots of Clinical Support from a Solid Team
- Tons of Potential for Promotion and Room for Growth
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 339-1798
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or Healthcare preferred
- 2+ years of experience in long-term care, hospice, home health, palliative care, or hospital environment
- Prior experience as a customer service representative in healthcare
- Excellent skills in communication, organization, and relationship building
- Aptitude for sales
- Increasing referrals and admissions within assigned territory
- Establishing relationships with local hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, clinics, and other referral sources — including caregivers, Nurse Practitioners, Home Health Aides, LPNs, and RNs
- Proactively seeking out potential clients
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing email@example.com.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.