Executive Director - Hospice
Location: Fairfield, CA
Job Number: 6832
Executive Director – Hospice
Full Spectrum Search Group is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership, C-level executives, and healthcare administrators. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Director for Fairfield, CA.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted Hospice operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. You can expect a salary of $160,000 to $170,000 per year depending on experience. This role is hiring immediately.
- One of the Top Hospice Operators in CA
- Excellent Pay and Bonus Structure
- Care Focused Agency that Puts the Patient’s Needs First
- Lots of Room for Growth and Potential for Promotion
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 339-1798
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- 2+ years of leadership experience in long-term care, hospice, home health, palliative care, or hospital environment
- Prior experience as a Director of Patient Care Services, Executive Director, Administrator, or similar
- Deep knowledge of all relevant state regulations and policies
- Excellent skills in communication, management, organization, and problem-solving
- Knowledge of nonprofit organizations, fundraising, and other relevant skills are a plus
- Overseeing all staff-related functions — including hiring, education, training, and conflict resolution
- Oversight of budget and financial decisions
- Ensuring high-quality care that is compliant with all applicable laws, regulations, and standards
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-596-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing email@example.com.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.