Hospice Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS)
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Job Number: 7591
Director of Patient Care Services – Hospice – Registered Nurse
Full Spectrum Search Group is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership, C-level executives, and healthcare administrators. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced Hospice RN Supervisor or Director of Patient Care Services in Elk Grove, CA.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted Hospice & Home Health operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. You can expect a $120,000 – $160,000 depending on experience. This role is hiring immediately.
- $20K Guaranteed Bonus
- Free Company Car and Gas Card
- Lots of Clinical Support from a Solid Team
- Great Potential for Promotion and Room for Growth
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 339-1798
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Must be a current Registered Nurse
- Experience working in long-term care, hospice, home health, palliative care, or hospital environment — preferably as a Nursing Director or DON
- Nurse management experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Empathetic communication style with residents, families, and associates
- Experience in nursing systems and development of educational programs.
- Current and valid State Driver’s License
- Managing the health delivery systems within the community
- Adhering to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Providing direct assessment and documentation of resident needs.
- Hiring and training staff
- Collaborating with ADONs, physicians, and other healthcare administrators
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting (949) 339-1798, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.