Regional Director of Business Development - Home Health and Hospice
Location: San Diego, CA
Job Number: 1985
Regional Director of Business Development – Home Health and Hospice
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership and healthcare administration. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced Regional Director of Business Development in San Diego, CA.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted Home Health and Hospice operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. This role is hiring immediately.
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- BA/BS degree in business or related field
- 5+ years experience in business development
- Experience in healthcare as a Director of Business Development preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Clean background, drug screen, and driving record
- Coordinate daily business development operations including providing direct oversight of the establishment and implementation of business development initiatives.
- Manages CRM and CRM activity for business development team.
- Assists the Director of Patient Services in establishing organizational patient volume projections in the annual budget and in establishing allocations for the marketing department per site location. Monitors allocation of resources according to budgetary limitations.
- Works with the Director of Patient Services to continuously conduct market assessments and develops a comprehensive marketing plan designed to meet budgetary patient volume projections.
- Employs marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve budgetary patient volume projections.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payer sources.
- Assist in recruitment, selection, orientation, and supporting the business development team.
- Builds and monitors community, customer, payer and patient perceptions of the organization.
- Provides leadership and support to Director of Patient Services in strategic planning including identifying opportunities for additional or improved services to address customer needs and concerns.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of markets including government agencies, major payer groups, key referral sources, and competitor’s market positioning.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge in the field of hospice business development and shares information with appropriate organization personnel.
- Develops community resources and assists customers in accessing community resources should services not be provided by organization.
- Monitors and reports cost effectiveness of business development efforts.
- Achieves annual business development objectives by contributing relevant information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets business development objectives by forecasting requirements and preparing an annual budget with Chief Officers and Executive Directors.
- Establishes business development objectives by creating a business development plan and quota and works directly with Director of Patient Services and subordinates to develop marketing strategy and projections.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling community coordinators in building and maintaining rapport with key consumers and identifying new consumer opportunities.
- Recommends service lines by identifying new service opportunities, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends.
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws