RN Case Manager - Home Health
Location: Sacramento, CA
Job Number: 7169
Case Manager – Home Health – Registered Nurse
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership, C-level executives, and healthcare administrators. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an Registered Nurse for a Case Manager position around Sacramento, CA.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted senior living operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. You can expect a salary of $105,000 – $125,000 per year depending on experience. This role is hiring immediately.
- Excellent Pay and Benefits
- National Company with Lots of Stability
- Lots of Room for Growth and Potential for Promotion
- Thriving and Care-Focused Operator with Excellent Support
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Current state RN license
- Current State Driver’s License with proof of auto insurance
- Current CPR certification
- Excellent skills in communication, management, organization, and problem-solving
- Maintaining compliance with all policies and procedures
- Abiding by Medicare and state regulations
- Providing daily direct patient care, home visits and clinical assessments
- Providing supervision to field staff such as LVNs, LPNs, and Home Health Aides
- Experience using electronic medical records software
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-596-7205, or emailing email@example.com.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.