RN Clinical Manager - Home Health
Location: Staunton, VA
Job Number: 2012
RN Clinical Manager – Home Health
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership and healthcare administration. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced Home Health Registered Nurse Clinical Manager in Staunton, VA.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted Home Health operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. You can expect a $70,000 – $90,000 depending on experience. This role is hiring immediately.
- National Company with Lots of Stability
- Excellent Clinical Support
- Lots of Room for Growth and Potential for Promotion
- Voted “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2021
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Current state Registered Nurse (RN) license required
- 1+ year of experience in long-term care, hospice, home health, palliative care, or hospital environment
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and clinical skills
- Ability to coordinate emergency situations and delegate calmly and appropriately
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and priorities
- Ability to manage and supervise staff
- Ensuring quality care for all residents
- Collaborating with the Director of Nursing
- Managing a team of RNs, LVNs, LPNs with the DON and ADON
- Maintaining all relevant standards, policies and procedures
- Coordinating patient care services, including inpatient and outpatient services
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing email@example.com.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.