VP of Hospice Operations
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job Number: 1983
VP of Hospice Operations
Full Spectrum Search Group is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership and healthcare administration. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced VP of Operations in Los Angeles, CA.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted Hospice operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. This role is hiring immediately.
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Must have a bachelor degree. Clinical degree is required.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years hospice experience with a combination of sales and operational leadership experience.
- Must have a demonstrated, robust knowledge of the Medicare guidelines governing these service lines.
- Must have a minimum of ten years previous management experience.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong understanding of the issues related to the delivery of hospice services, with a history of effective problem solving in this area is strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must have the ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external constituencies.
- Must have solid, working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
- Must have operational field (branch level) management experience.
- Must be well organized, and have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be self-motivated and possess a high standard of professional ethics.
- Must possess core leadership traits and demonstrate the ability to thrive in an ever evolving and changing healthcare environment.
- Oversee operations of the hospice business segment; ensure consistent quality of services, efficiency of operations, and customer satisfaction.
- Manage all contracts related to hospice sales and operations.
- Strategize with home office talent acquisition to meet hospice branch staffing needs.
- Approve all new candidates for hire for hospice branch and regional leadership positions.
- Ensure the staffing and pay matrices are consistently applied; assist with matrix development.
- Strategize with home office clinical team to meet Home Health & Hospice patient service goals and maintain state and federal compliance.
- Oversee hospice senior level operations and sales teams; ensure effectiveness, efficiency, and adherence to standard operating procedures and all Home Health & Hospice policies.
- Ensure functionality and workflow within Homecare Homebase are efficient and effective.
- Manage orientation and training for senior regional leadership.
- Oversee hospice branch ability to successfully achieve sales, operational, clinical and financial goals; ensure success of senior regional leaders within their assigned territories.
- Assess the ability of senior regional leadership to align with and demonstrate the Home Health & Hospice mission and realize the core values at each interaction.
- Strategize with local and regional leadership to sustain and improve operations; participate in strategy meetings, as needed.
- Collaborate with home office executive leadership to ensure efficient function of Home Health & Hospice operations and consistent delivery of services.
- Attend and participate in various committees, as assigned; including the education and information technology steering committees and the governing both committee.
- Assist with updates to the SOP and other company resources for accuracy and relevance.
- Ensure operational, procedural, and policy updates are communicated timely.
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing email@example.com.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws