VP of HR - Home Health
Location: Miami, FL
Job Number: 1986
VP of HR – Home Health
Full Spectrum Search Group is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership and healthcare administration. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced VP of HR – Home Health in Miami, FL.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted Home Health operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. This role is hiring immediately.
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- BS or BA degree in Business Administration, Management, or other related fields
- M&A experience (Due diligence,post-acquisition, integration)
- At least 10 years of senior-level Human Resources experience leading all HR functions including talent acquisition, talent management, organizational design and development, compensation and benefits, employee and labor relationships, compliance, and culture
- Results-oriented; ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects and prioritize accordingly, while focusing on delivering required outcomes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills written and oral; demonstrated ability to influence outcomes and work effectively with all organizational levels
- Commitment to demonstrating the highest standard of ethical conduct and integrity; strong willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office
- Collaborates with executive leadership to define the organization’s long-term mission and goals
- Develops strategic HR policies and plans in support of the business strategyIdentifies key performance indicators for the organization’s human resource and talent management functions;
- Assesses the organization’s success and market competitiveness based on these metrics
- Serves as internal Executive Coach to line leaders and employees in support of achieving business changes and performance objectives
- Evaluates the organization’s talent pipeline, identifying critical roles, competencies required for those roles, and plans to ensure a healthy pipeline of talent to meet current and future needs
- Participates in recruiting and selection process for leadership-level positionsLeads development of appropriate policies and programs for the effective management of the people resources of the organization and that will serve as the single source document that is documented through a communication vehicle, such as an Employee Handbook
- Research develops and implements competitive compensation, benefits, performance management, DEI, and employee incentive programs
- Directs and leads the process of employee engagement and related surveys across the entire organization
- Provides guidance and leadership to the human resource management team; assists with resolution of human resource, compensation, and benefits questions, and employee relations concerns and issues
- Ensures compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements
- Maintains knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management.
- Drafts and manages the organization’s staffing budget, and the budget for the human resource department
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains management-level HR staff and provides constructive and timely performance feedback
- Manages the daily workflow of the department
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
- Facilitate and manage employee communications function and resources to ensure ongoing alignment of messaging through multiple vehicles and intentional timing
- Source and review external HR vendor opportunities, assess for value and implement where there is a benefit to the business (i.e., RPO, credentialing, employment verifications)
- Participates in professional development and networking conferences and events to maintain and enhance knowledge and competencies
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing email@example.com.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws