Chief Financial Officer - Senior Living
Location: Louisville, KY
Job Number: 1979
Chief Financial Officer – Senior Living Facility
Full Spectrum Search Group is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership and healthcare administration. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced ALF CFO for the Louisville, KY area.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted Senior Living Operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. This role is hiring immediately.
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or finance field from an accredited 4- year college or university
- Required Experience: 8 years’ experience in financial management and accounting experience in a number one-level CFO or number two-level finance role in the healthcare or senior living, long-term care and elder care field
- Required Skills: Working knowledge of various software programs such as Microsoft Office products including, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Enhances and/or develops, implements and enforces policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
- Provides technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline.
- Optimizes the handling of bank and deposit relationships; initiates appropriate strategies to enhance cash position.
- Reviews and implements, as needed, financial controls, forecasting models, and processes, and ensures that pertinent best practices are in place throughout departments reporting to this position.
- Evaluates the finance department structure, team, and overall performance to determine alignment with strategic objectives, and informs the CEO of specific recommended change(s) in organizational composition, structure or strategic direction that may be beneficial.
- Provides the CEO with financial counsel and expertise relative to capital markets, treasury management, investment banking and commercial bank relations, and provides support for effective long-range strategic financial planning and modeling.
- Provides advice on the financial perspective on any contracts into which the corporation may enter.
- Evaluates the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group and provide individuals with professional and personal growth.
- Works closely with colleagues to address and resolve current and future financial challenges and continually assesses the financial needs of the organization.
- Recruits, hires, leads, motivates, and provides strategic direction for and supervision of the Director of Accounting, Financial Analyst, Manager of Reimbursement, Director of Construction and Technology Manager; holds staff accountable for achieving their departmental goals.
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-596-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws