Chief Operating Officer - Senior Living
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Number: 1978
Chief Operating Officer – Senior Living
Full Spectrum Search Group is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership and healthcare administration. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced ALF Chief Operating Officer for the Texas market.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted Skilled Nursing Operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. This role is hiring immediately.
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in a Senior Living leadership role with budgetary, financial and occupancy responsibilities
- Ability to travel frequently
- Familiarity and proficiency with systems like MS Power BI, MS Office, On-Shift, Vitals, AOD, Oracle, TELS, DSSI, Great Plains required.
- Communicates a clear vision for the division that meets the needs of residents, team members, and the various capital partners
- Manages the division’s operations by directing and coordinating activities consistent with established goals, objectives, and policies; ensures compliance and achievement through regular community visits and work with direct reports and others on the divisional team
- Support, monitor, and mentor Division Directors and community leaders throughout the portfolio.
- Reviews ongoing expense and labor management tools and adjusts accordingly and proactively; then reviews monthly financial statements with the regionals and implements plans of action as needed
- Leads the annual budget process creating business plans that are ambitious but attainable and consistent with capital partner and division goals for cash flow and value creation
- Consolidates capital expenditure needs and guides the budget creation and execution of projects
- Develops and manages metrics and analytics with frequent interaction with our Business Intelligence Group. Can quickly interpret the data for trends and communicate results or changes in strategy or tactics as needed.
- Directs the regional operators and Executive Directors to wide participation in annual resident and team member satisfaction surveys. Interprets results with the Division leadership team and creates strategies to address areas of opportunities; ensures that action plans are created, and programs deployed to ensure and increase satisfaction
- Ensures budgeted revenue is achieved or exceeded by maximizing occupancy and driving rate increases and ancillary revenue where possible
- Works closely with Divisional Director of Human Resources regarding open critical positions, local wage adjustments, TM engagement, recruiting and hiring practices and processes.
- Maintains strong knowledge of competition
- Responsible for overseeing development, implementation and ongoing support of quality management, compliance, and educational initiatives throughout the communities.
- Implement strategies that simplify and improve health and wellness outcomes, operational effectiveness, and the overall quality in our licensed care settings
- Performs above duties by being a visible presence in the communities and the division office.
- Understands the local talent market and is continuously promoting the brand, the division, and the possibilities for resources who may be able to contribute at any level
- Oversee and/or manage efforts related to recruitment, hiring, employee relations and separations in accordance with policy.
- Responsible for delegating authority, responsibility, and accountability within the division’s home office and regions.
- Lead the division in support of the overall mission and ensures that the values of the organization are promoted and upheld.
- Demonstrate an attitude of teamwork when interacting with Team Members; take ownership of job responsibilities through prompt and appropriate follow-up to issues as they arise (ensuring appropriate resolution); anticipate needs of Team Members in a proactive fashion.
- Promote development of team skills, capabilities and sharing of best practices.
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws