Director of Nursing (RN) - Skilled Nursing - RELO TO SEATTLE
Location: ,, WA
Job Number: 6755
Director of Nursing (RN) – Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Full Spectrum Search Group is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership and healthcare administration. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced Director of Nursing for Seattle, WA.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted skilled nursing operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. You can expect a salary of $110,000 to $120,000 depending on experience. This role is hiring immediately.
- Small skilled nursing center with strong leadership, in community and within the corporate offices.
- Tenured Executive Director / NHA providing support to clinical team.
- Part of a regionally sized organization with CCRC campuses and senior living communities.
- Opportunity is offering a generous base salary and has exception benefits.
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 339-1798
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Current State Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Management experience in Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Senior Living, Memory Care, or equivalent
- Prior experience in RN, LVN, or LPN management — as an ADON, DON, Nursing Director, or equivalent
- Managing a nursing staff, including Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses, and Licensed Practical Nurses
- Developing, reviewing, and revising care plans for all residents
- Communicating with nurses, physicians, specialists, and other care team professionals.
- Interacting compassionately and effectively with residents and family members
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting (949) 339-1798, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing email@example.com.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.