Director of Nursing - Senior Living
Location: Vancouver, WA
Job Number: 2242
Director of Nursing (RN) – Senior Living
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership, C-level executives, and healthcare administrators. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced RN in the Portland market for a Director of Nursing position.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted senior living operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. This role is hiring immediately.
- Prestigious nationwide Senior Living operator
- Large assisted living and memory care community in the heart of Portland
- Strong local regional and VP support for team members
- Generous base salary and benefits package
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- BSN or advanced degree in nursing for the state of OR
- 2+ years of experience working as a Registered Nurse Manager in Long-Term Care
- Familiarity with Electronic Medical Records software, public health, and management are a plus
- Proven track record of building rapport with residents, families, and staff
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced facility
- Administer nursing care to residents
- Establish care plans for all residents
- Monitor and report changes in resident symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians, clinic managers, resident care coordinators, and other specialists regarding resident care
- Educate residents about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate resident medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to residents and their family members
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.