Director of Sales & Marketing - Senior Living Community
Location: Staten Island, NY
Job Number: 2095
Director of Sales and Marketing – Senior Living Community
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership and C-level executives. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced Director of Sales and Marketing in Staten Island, NY.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted senior living operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. You can expect a salary of $75,000 – $80,000 per year depending on experience. This role is hiring immediately.
- Largest memory care neighborhood in New York with historically 95-100% occupied.
- Operator is well-known and well-respected in the senior living industry – continuously growing and expanding as a company.
- Tenured Director of Nursing with over a decade of experience at this community.
- Very competitive base salary, lucrative sales commission plan, and good community benefits package.
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- 2+ years experience in sales — Healthcare or Marketing experience preferred
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Excellent skills in communication, organization, and relationship-building
- Prior experience as a Director of Marketing or equivalent
- Proactively seek out prospective residents and families for assisted living services and grow community census.
- Create, implement, and follow through on events to increase prospective residents to the community.
- Provide the highest level of customer service including building the prospect CRM database, responding to inquiries, generating tours, and performing purposeful follow-up.
- Establish and maintain relationships with local hospitals, clinics, and other referral sources
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing email@example.com.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.