Executive Director - Senior Living Community
Location: Santa Fe, NM
Job Number: 2083
Executive Director – Senior Living Community
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership, C-level executives, and healthcare administrators. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Living Executive Director in Santa Fe, NM.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted senior living operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. You can expect a salary of $110,000 – $120,000 per year depending on experience. This role is hiring immediately.
- Operator is well-known and well-respected in the senior living industry – continuously growing and expanding as a company.
- Community has a very good reputation in the local market with a very seasoned corporate regional team for added support.
- Leadership team in place is stable, and community is growing in census amidst the covid-19 pandemic.
- Very competitive base salary, good bonus plan and opportunity, and great benefits package.
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- 2+ years experience in the role of an Executive Director for assisted living, senior living, or memory care communities.
- Must have New Mexico Assisted Living License
- Knowledge of all relevant regulations and policies
- Excellent skills in communication, management, organization, and problem-solving
- Prior experience with nonprofit organization, fundraising, and other related fields are a plus
- Oversee all staff and staff-related tasks — including hiring, training, and conflict resolution
- Ensure quality care for all patients
- Facilitate communication with resident families
- Assure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures
- Prepare, maintain, and implement operations budget
- Develop and carry out marketing strategies
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing email@example.com.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.