Executive Director - Senior Living Community
Location: Dover, DE
Job Number: 2245
Executive Director/NHA – Senior Living Community
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership, C-level executives, and healthcare administrators. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Living Executive Director/NHA in Dover, DE.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted senior living operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. You can expect a salary of $100,000 – $110,000 per year depending on experience. This role is hiring immediately.
- Well known and well respected senior living community offering assisted living and memory care.
- Community has a very good reputation in the local market with a solid new team in place.
- Operator has been voted “Great Place to Work” 3 consecutive years and is very involved in company and community culture.
- Great pay structure, benefits and bonus plan.
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Current Delaware Executive Director/Nursing Home license
- 2+ years experience in the role of an Executive Director, Administrator, or similar
- Senior living, assisted living, or memory care experience strongly preferred — but healthcare management experience will be considered
- Knowledge of all relevant state regulations and policies
- Excellent skills in communication, management, organization, and problem-solving
- Knowledge of nonprofit organizations, fundraising, and other relevant skills are a plus
- Oversee all staff and staff related issues, including hiring, training, and conflict resolution
- Ensure quality care for all residents and facilitate communication with their families
- Assure compliance with all regulations, policies and procedures relevant to the community
- Prepare, maintain and implement operating budget
- Develop and carry out sales and marketing strategy appropriate for the community
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.