Executive VP of Sales - Senior Living
Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Number: 1980
Executive VP of Sales – Senior Living
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership and healthcare administration. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced ALF VP of Sales for the Raleigh, NC area.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted Senior Living Operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. This role is hiring immediately.
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or similar field and 5 years of multi-site experience in marketing roles required
- Prior experience leading a marketing team for senior housing required
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
- Ability to work well with others and promote a team environment
- Ability and desire to travel as needed
- Develop and implement strategies related to the dissemination of information meant to drive sales of the organization’s products or services.
- Keen manager of CRM/Lead base (Yardi platform preferred) and can readily create and trend relevant data for the team.
- Proven track record of improving census and revenue.
- Demonstrates an understanding of business metrics and how to convey to a sales team: from NOI performance to revenue forecasting.
- Have a proven record of revenue enhancement concepts, campaigns, and strategies
- Manage a team that drafts marketing communications, including promotional publications, presentations, advertisements, or brochures; reviews and edits messages to ensure that they are clear, thorough, on-brand, and seek to preserve the company’s image and reputation. Manages digital/social representation as well as regional sales and marketing directors.
- Define target audiences and tailor messages and delivery channels.
- Collect data on the performance of specific communications or campaigns and modify strategies to improve performance.
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws