Life Enrichment Director - Senior Living Community
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Job Number: 2000
Life Enrichment Director – Senior Living Community
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership and healthcare administration. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced ALF Life Enrichment / Activities Director in Palo Alto, CA.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted senior living operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. You can expect a salary of $70,000 – $85,000 per year depending on experience. This role is hiring immediately.
- Very well known and well respected operator with strong community connection in Palo Alto.
- Company is growing, encouraging career growth and community has a very good local reputation.
- Innovative and active aging wellness programs for residents
- This opportunity pays well, opportunity for bonus, and has good company benefits.
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Valid driver’s license and proof of good driving record
- ASFA Fitness Instructor/Personal Trainer (preferred)
- ACSM Health/Fitness Instructor
- Cooper Research Institute Fitness and Strength Training for seniors
- Senior Fitness Association Certification
- Commercial Driver’s License or ability to obtain one within reasonable time of employment (as required)
- First Aid Certification
- Develop and promote a variety of group and individual Wellness programs
- Manage resident risk through functional assessments and resident lifestyle assessments
- Oversee the publication of a Wellness calendar and newsletter
- Implement and manage an effective transportation program
- Establish and manage a volunteer program
- Conduct departmental planning and forecasting
- Ensure an effective staffing schedule
- Manage the wellness budget expenses and labor costs
- Hire and train new members of the wellness team
- Perform other related duties as required
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.