LVN Health Services Director - Senior Living Community
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Job Number: 2085
LVN Health Services Director – Senior Living Community
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership and healthcare administration. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced ALF LVN Health Services Director in Santa Rosa, CA.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted senior living operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. You can expect a salary of $90,000 – $100,000 per year depending on experience. This role is hiring immediately.
- Community has a very good local reputation, an ED that has been with the company for almost 10 years, and a very stable leadership team in place.
- The nurse of the community would be responsible for the care portion of the senior living campus – campus offers IL, AL and MC.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing company, stable leadership team and growing within the organization.
- Company pays very well, has a generous benefits package.
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Active California LVN or RN License
- 2+ years nursing experience — preferably a licensed vocational nurse in senior living, assisted living, or memory care
- CPR certification
- Ability to obtain a valid Residential Care Facility for the Elderly (RCFE) license
- Prior experience as a program manager or director
- Healthcare management skills
- Communicate with community healthcare professionals — including physicians, discharge planners, nurses, and state agencies.
- Coordinate incidental medical, dental, vision, hearing and podiatry care for residents.
- Perform nursing duties as directed, in accordance with the appropriate scope of the Nurse Practice Act — including administering medications and performing treatments as ordered by the physician.
- Oversee and provide the necessary training for Medication Technicians.
- Administer resident pre-admission assessment prior to each resident’s move in date and complete reassessments in accordance with company policy and state regulations.
- Interview potential residents and families and obtain medical records and other requirements, as outlined in Title 22.
- Conduct staff interviews and observe residents on a continual basis to alert the Executive Director and responsible parties of changes in the physical or emotional health of the resident.
- Provide the Executive Director with information relative to the care staffs ability to meet those needs.
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing email@example.com.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.