Maintenance and Facilities Director - Luxury Senior Living Community
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Job Number: 2002
Maintenance and Facilities Director – Senior Living Community
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership and healthcare administration. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced ALF Maintenance and Facilities / Environmental Services Director in Palo Alto, CA.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted senior living operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. You can expect a salary of $85,000 – $90,000 per year depending on experience. This role is hiring immediately.
- Family owned and operated company for 34+ years
- Operator is well-known and well-respected in the senior living industry.
- Extensive training program and career growth opportunities.
- Operator pays well, good bonus plans, and benefits package.
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 6 to 8 years’ related experience
- Technical training in HVAC, plumbing and construction with 3 years of experience or a minimum of 5 years experience in apartment maintenance or related trade
- Maintenance Manager experience a plus
- Housekeeping Management experience a plus
- Senior Living or Hotel experience a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Word and other systems
- Must have knowledge of Life Safety systems (fire alarms, fire sprinklers, Ansul)
- Vendor and project management experience
- Security systems, apartment renovation contractors, landscaping, elevator, HVAC PM’s, Tennent Improvement work, pest control, GPO, utilities, etc.
- Be self-starter to manage Capital Budgets and Expenditures and manage projects from bidding to end of job
- Proactively manage the physical condition of the community
- Oversee landscape and grounds keeping maintenance & ensuring safety
- Manage vendor and contractor relationships
- Ensure implementation of Safety & Disaster Preparedness Plan, Policies & Procedures and regulatory compliance (e.g. licensing, OSHA, etc.).
- Procure new equipment, supplies, and/or furnishings
- Maintain inventory of equipment and supplies
- Maintain required records, reports, and equipment/supply manuals
- Participate in all property inspections
- Interview, hire, train, manage and retain highly effective
- Prepare a staffing schedule
- Execute the apartment turn, apartment readiness, transfer, and move-out processes effectively and compassionately
- Perform other related duties as required
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.