Regional Nurse - Work Remote 3 Days/Week - Senior Living
Location: ,, CA
Job Number: 2219
Regional Nurse Consultant – RN – Senior Living
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership, C-level executives, and healthcare administrators. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced ALF Regional Nurse Consultant overseeing communities in Sacramento and Bay Area.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted senior living operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. You can expect a salary of $140,000 to $150,000 per year depending on experience. This role is hiring immediately and travel is up to 2 days per week with remaining days being remote or from home supporting nurses in communities.
- Opportunity for a RN to oversee a dozen communities throughout Northern California .
- Operator is nationwide and provides optimum support from the home office.
- Well-known and well-respected operator with a fantastic company culture and ability to work remotely 3 days of the week.
- Pays well, good bonus plan in place and great benefits.
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 339-1798
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse with 5+ years experience
- Must be a licensed RN in CA
- 3+ years of experience in assisted living, senior living, memory care, or equivalent
- Excellent leadership and communication
- Ability to create solid relationships with all levels of staff, residents, and families
- Travel required
- Multi-facility experience required
- Conduct operational reviews assessing regulatory compliance and operational efficiencies
- Improve processes
- Provide management assistance to nursing and healthcare providers
- Monitor infection control and incident reports
- Maintain knowledge of state and federal regulations
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-339-1798, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing email@example.com.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here, Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.