VP of Clinical Services - Senior Living
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Number: 1982
VP of Clinical Services – Senior Living
Full Spectrum Search Group is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership and healthcare administration. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced ALF VP of Clinical Services for the Seattle, WA area.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted Senior Living Operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. This role is hiring immediately.
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required; Master’s or Doctorate in Nursing with a focus in geriatrics or gerontology preferred.
- Current and valid WA and/or CA state approved Nurse Practitioner license highly preferred or Registered Nurse license. Ability to obtain WA or CA licensure within the first year of hire.
- 7 years of nursing leadership experience required building and leading effective nursing teams including hiring, training and 10 years preferred.
- 5+ years of geriatric nursing or gerontology experience specifically in the Assisted Living and Memory Care arenas, including education in the aging process, memory decline and related behavior.
- Must demonstrate a passion to act as a champion for change within the industry, the ability to lead others through change and the ability to make decisions that lead toward new approaches and ways of thinking.
- Solid, professional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Expertise in most up-to-date safety and infection prevention and control.
- Demonstrated organization and administrative skills in Microsoft Office suite and other software applications including electronic medical records.
- Proven aptitude for cross-functional collaboration ensuring successful outcomes for all parties.
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws