VP of HR - Senior Living
Location: Vero Beach, FL
Job Number: 1981
VP of HR – Senior Living
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership and healthcare administration. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced ALF VP of HR for the Florida area.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted Senior Living Operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. This role is hiring immediately.
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Requires 8 years of progressive HR experience in a service environment.
- Strong leadership skills with a minimum of two (2) years experience in supervising and management
- One to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Requires a Bachelors degree or above in the field of Human Resources Management
- PHR/SPHR Certification preferred
- Able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc. Able to manage revenue and expense budget
- Knowledge of current Federal and State laws pertaining to IL, AL, MC, SNF communities respectively
- Partners with members of the executive management and regional teams in enhancing performance in all levels of associates
- Designs and implements all HR programs, policies, procedures and systems to attract, motivate, manage, develop and retain talent
- Provides strong leadership and will drive the HR function as a proactive, employee-centric department, and ensure that priorities and practices are aligned with the company’s overall strategy, mission and Core values
- Focuses energy on creating programs that help differentiate the company’s workforce and put the company in a competitive position with current and prospective employees
- Analyze trends at each community to include turnover, hiring, promotions, separations, and grievances
- Oversees and trains Executive Directors and management for effective interviewing skills
- Conduct necessary investigations on associate relation issues and serves as a consultant to operations management on appropriate resolutions
- Represents community in legal proceedings, unemployment hearings and workers compensation settlements
- Interview and coordinate recruitment efforts and processes for specific positions as needed
- Collaborate with executive team to develop and implement career mapping and management training and development
- Conduct site reviews for compliance with HR functions related to company protocols and Federal and State regulations
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws