Chief Operating Officer - Skilled Nursing
Job Number: 1973
Chief Operating Officer – Skilled Nursing Facility
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership and healthcare administration. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced SNF Chief Operating Officer for a California & Nevada portfolio of facilities.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted Skilled Nursing Operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. This role is hiring immediately.
- Looking for an experience SNF leader with valuable recruiting and census growth relationships throughout the state
- Great reputation throughout CA
- One of the longest standing SNF operators in CA
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Minimum of 5 years of skilled nursing general management/P&L responsibility over multiple business units in multiple states
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in skilled nursing (California experience required and Nevada strongly preferred)
- Examples of exemplary, measurable business performance consistent with our Vision, Mission and Values
- Clear demonstrations of customer and quality focus
- Labor negotiations
- Revenue Generation – For the region with keen attention being given to all its contributing elements include driving census and instituting changes as required by shifts in reimbursement.
- Insuring Clinical Quality – Takes place within operation. An uncompromising commitment to the highest quality standards will be expressed in the partnership between Clinical Operations and Operations at all levels.
- Cost Leadership – Maintaining expenses in line with our revenues is essential to our profitability and our sustainability.
- Strategic & Financial Planning – The COO is the leader of strategic thinking and planning in our company with specific knowledge and understanding of the western region of California and Nevada.
- Capital Budgets – We continuously make prudent capital choices and improvements to our facilities. Those choices and the effectively managing the resulting projects, in the western region, are essential to future performance.
- Business Development – Our growth is a function of developing and leveraging our current portfolio and business assets along with select acquisitions. As a leader in operations, the COO will identify and capitalize on new opportunities as they present themselves.
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws