Nursing Home Administrator - Skilled Nursing Facility
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Number: 4606
Nursing Home Administrator – Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership and healthcare administration. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced SNF Nursing Home Administrator in Seattle, WA.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted senior living operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. You can expect a $130,000 – $150,000 depending on experience. This role is hiring immediately.
- 5 star rated, smaller SNF facility with a very good local reputation in the market.
- Opportunity to be part of a CCRC campus with a well-known and well-respected operator based in Seattle, WA.
- SVP of Operations is well-known in the senior living industry, providing optimal support to leaders in the organization.
- Competitive base salary and excellent benefits.
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Current Nursing Home Administrator License in the state of WA
- 2+ years experience in healthcare administration — as a Nursing Home Administrator, Assisted Living Administrator, or equivalent
- Prior experience working in long-term care, assisted living, skilled nursing, senior living, memory care, or equivalent
- Knowledge of all relevant regulations and policies
- Excellent skills in communication, management, and problem-solving
- Overseeing all staff — including hiring, training, and conflict resolution
- Ensuring quality care for all patients and facilitating communication with their families
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations, policies, and procedures
- Comply within the operating budget
- Developing marketing strategies
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing email@example.com.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws