Nursing Home Administrator - Skilled Nursing Facility - RELO TO NEW MEXICO
Location: ,, TX
Job Number: 7137
Nursing Home Administrator – Skilled Nursing Facility
Full Spectrum Search Group is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership and healthcare administration. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced SNF Nursing Home Administrator for Albuquerque, New Mexico. RELO ASSISTANCE PROVIDED.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted senior living operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. You can expect a salary around $140,000 – $150,000 depending on experience. This role is hiring immediately.
- Nationally renowned Operator with over 60 locations across the US
- Tools and resources for financial and clinical success at fingertips through supportive corporate consultants
- Beautiful, modern building with state of the art amenities
- Company will pay for relocation
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Current Nursing Home Administrator License
- 3+ years experience in healthcare administration — as a Nursing Home Administrator, Assisted Living Administrator, or equivalent
- Prior experience working in long-term care, assisted living, skilled nursing, senior living, memory care, or equivalent
- Knowledge of all relevant regulations and policies
- Excellent skills in communication, management, and problem-solving
- Overseeing all staff — including hiring, training, and conflict resolution
- Ensuring quality care for all patients and facilitating communication with their families
- Assuring compliance with all relevant regulations, policies, and procedures
- Comply within the operating budget
- Developing marketing strategies
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-596-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing email@example.com.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws