Regional MDS Consultant - Skilled Nursing
Location: Sacramento, CA
Job Number: 1977
Regional MDS Coordinator – Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Full Spectrum Search Group is a full service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care department heads, regionals, and C-Level executives. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters are dedicated to bringing together thriving operators and turnkey candidates. Full Spectrum is a part of The Sanford Rose Associates Network, one of the top ten largest retained search firms. The solution is here, come thrive with us!
We are seeking an experienced Regional MDS Coordinator for the Sacramento area. This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with benefits.
Questions about the position?
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: Go to www.FullSpecStaff.com to LiveChat with an available recruiter during business hours
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Schedule: On Our Calendar
- Historically stable region
- Previous Regional MDS transferred to another state
- All buildings in region are within driving distance, no overnight stays necessary
- Strong support team in place
- Current State Registered Nurse License
- Good Written and Oral communication
- Administrative and organizational ability and skills
- Current certification in CPR preferred
- Two years RN nursing experience in long term care
- Supervisory experience
- Coordinates the Medicare/MDS resident assessment process.
- Ensures the Interdisciplinary Team completes the MDS Assessment in a timely manner.
- RN coordinates development, implementation and evaluation of plan of care.
- Coordinates and performs, administers or implements as needed treatments, medications or other nursing interventions as indicated by the resident plan of care or as ordered by the physician.
- Coordinates and provides as needed nursing care in accordance with infection control standards.
- Follows safety policies in performing nursing care.
- Coordinates and initiates as needed emergency measures according to policy and within standards of nursing practice.
- Ensures the exchange and use of essential information necessary for quality resident care.
- Ensures all documentation is maintained as required by Federal and State regulations and Company policy.
- Coordinates and/or participates in all assigned meetings and in-services.
Our client values their employees more than anything. We understand that without good managers the facility will struggle. As Regional MDS in our Care Centers you can expect a salary of $140,000 – $150,000 per year depending on experience (DOE). Along with a great culture and a fun work environment, we also offer health and other benefits within our benefits package to help to attract and retain top performing nurse managers. For more information about this position and other openings in your area, please call (866) 587-4112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected to an available recruiter today!