Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Healthcare
Location: Laguna Hills, CA
Job Number: 6797
Sales Development Representative (SDR) – Healthcare
Who are we?
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care department heads, regionals, and C-Level executives. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters are dedicated to bringing together thriving operators and turnkey candidates. Full Spectrum is a part of The Sanford Rose Associates Network, one of the top ten largest retained search firms.
Reports To: Practice Leader
Position Overview: The main focus of this position is to strategically increase the volume and quality of interaction and conversations with prospective senior living clients throughout the recruiting process by using a combination of up and coming tools and technology, marketing procedures and outbound communication methods.
- Reaching out to Senior Living Regional, VP, and C-Suite Executives
- Developing structured, purposeful marketing campaigns based on the target audience for securing new clients & job orders.
- Data aggregation and organization followed with outbound communication on behalf of the practice leader
- Making & scheduling phone calls on their behalf.
- Developing structured, cyclical Email & LinkedIn InMail campaigns and auto-dialer platform called Outplay to make higher volumes of calls to various target audiences.
- Managing multiple calendars simultaneously.
- Keeping a pulse on new tools and technology that are coming out to automate as many duties and responsibilities as possible.
- Strategically outsourcing and managing work, administrative tasks and projects to offshore RPO (recruitment process outsourcing) firms when appropriate.
- Taking compiled data and categorizing prospective candidates and clients into narrowly defined groups depending on F.I.L.L. (Function, Industry, Location, Level).
- Consistently maintaining, cleaning, and organizing various CRM & database platforms.
- Setting up automatic alerts/notifications on tools like LinkedIn to keep track of people changing careers and/or moving into new positions.
- Gathering CTR (click through rate) data in order to better target people that already expressed some interest by clicking on something they received.
- Periodically cross-referencing scheduled appointments and interaction with candidates and clients to make sure they actually occurred – to avoid anyone “falling through the cracks,” and following up to move the needle forward as necessary.
- Managing company and individual newsfeeds on various social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, ZoomInfo, etc.
Questions about the position?
- LiveChat: Go to www.FullSpecStaff.com to LiveChat with an available recruiter during business hours
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (866) 587-4112 or text: 949-339-1798
- Schedule: On Our Calendar
Experience and Skills preferred:
- Phone Skill / Willingness to make high volumes of cold calls
- Comfortable with technology is a must
- CRM system experience a plus
- College Education preferred but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Time Management skills
- Self-Starting ability
- Highly Organized and Strategic thinker
- Effective in-person and electronic communication ability
- High energy & ability to work on several projects simultaneously and methodically
For more information about this position and other openings in your area, please call (866) 587-4112 or email email@example.com to be connected to an available recruiter today!