VP of Sales and Marketing - Skilled Nursing
Location: Vancouver, WA
Job Number: 1975
VP of Sales and Marketing – Skilled Nursing Facility
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full-service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care leadership and healthcare administration. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters is dedicated to bringing exceptional operators and candidates together.
We are seeking an experienced SNF VP of Sales and Marketing for the Vancouver, WA area.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with a trusted Skilled Nursing Operator. Our client places employees at the forefront. This role is hiring immediately.
Sound like a good fit?
We would love to connect with you about this job — and help you open new doors in your career. Contact us anytime via:
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: www.FullSpecStaff.com (Business Hours)
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- 5+ years of experience selling in the Skilled Nursing, CCRC and Assisted Living industry
- Proven track record of building “C Suite” relationships, negotiating, closing contracts
- Meeting and/or exceeding sales activity, revenue, and profit goals
- Existing network of executive level relationships in the region to immediately leverage
- Significant experience in large, complex sales involving multiple decision makers and/or stakeholders
- Relevant experience in “solution” sales, including ROI selling techniques
- Top 10% or greater performance in current and previous position(s)
- Ability to travel
- Identifying sales opportunities
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of qualified prospects
- Creating and performing sales presentations with a team of experts
- Creating proposals, negotiating contracts, and closing sales
- Representing the company at various events and trade shows
- Improving and refining processes to increase sales and facilitate integration of new accounts
- Meeting and/or exceeding objectives
- Ensuring prospect database contains current information on revenue potential, close probability, etc. for all prospects
- Developing a solid understanding of the organization and our products and services
- Understanding and staying up to date on competitive products and services within the marketplace
- Comprehending and executing company’s value proposition to effectively communicate to the “C Suite”
- Participating with other team members on “high-value” customer/prospect calls, as required, using solution/consultative selling methodologies
- All other job-related duties as assigned
To learn more about this role, connect with us quickly by texting 949-569-7205, LiveChatting at www.fullspecstaff.com, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 29 years of collective experience, Full Spectrum has built management and leadership teams for some of the most prominent operators in the country. As a part of the Sanford Rose Associates International network of offices, our clients receive the personalized attention of a boutique search firm supported by the resources of the 9th largest executive search firm in the US. Our firm:
- Is ranked among the Top 10 U.S. & Americas Search Firms
- Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Has completed over 112,500 searches with a database of 2,540,000 candidates
The solution is here. Come thrive with us!
Full Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws